Monday, July 12, 2010

Life..

Life has been a little crazy lately. I haven't any time to blog, and I feel horrible about it! I've been babysitting all the time. Then I come home, spend sometime with J, and then we go to bed. I have been so behind in cleaning, and laundry, and blogging, and everything. I've been trying ti figure out what to do for my 21st birthday this Friday. I've been trying to organize all the things for the wdding..payments..and ideas..and a million other things. I've just been trying to get everything around here organized. Fall semester is starting in a little over a month and I know it will be soo crazy. So I'm trying to get organized and stuff done before it gets too crazy.

About a month ago, J and I booked the venue for the ceremony and reception. I am soo pleased with our decision. From the very first time we saw the place, I knew this was it. It just instantly hit me. This is where we are supposed to be married. We're supposed to start our lives together. I am soo happy. We're having both the ceremony and the reception in the same place. This was very beneficial to us. We don't have to pay to have a limo. At first, I was a little disappointed. I had envisioned arriving in a limo. But we're on a very tight budget, so I think it's best not to fork out alot of money for transportation. When booking with this venue, we also get our wedding cake and our DJ. So there are 2 huge things out of the way already! I've been looking online for little things. We're going to purchase little things throughout the next year so it's not like wham! right in the face with a bunch of things we have to get. I found a cute Marine and Bride cake topper. I found a Marine garter. And some other things. Instead of favors, I think we're going to pick a Marine Charity to make a donation to. Does anyone have any ideas of Military Charities? Either for the troops? Or for families on the homefront? I want to find a really special one. I mean, obviously they are all special, but I want to find one that really speaks to me. Ya know? Well anyway, that's my life at the moment. I finally have time to read you blogs and then I'm going shopping for a birthday outfit for Friday!

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment