Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A little over a week!!

In a little over a week, my hubby will be home for Christmas!! Yayy! He's only been gone just about two months & I miss him like crazyyyy. We talk almost everyday and skype every day on the weekends, but for some reason being away from him has been really hard on me. So, needless to say, I am so very excited! This is our second Christmas as a couple, but it's our first time being able to celebrate the holidays together. He was deployed on Christmas last year. So this is our first official Christmas together! Yay!! I can't wait to do all the wonderful Christmasy things together, like bake cookies and listen to Christmas music, look at Christmas lights and watch all the wonderful Christmas movies together. Christmas is my all time favorite part of the year. I love absolutely everything about it. And I just cannot wait to spend it with my honey :) And school is almost over for the semester! Ohhh yeahh!! Tomorrow is the last day of classes and then I have four finals next week. And then it's hubby time for 10 whole days!! Ahhh! But then...I leave for India. And I haven't decided if I'm excited about my trip or really nervous..I think it's a little of both. I'm excited to experience an entirely different culture. But I'm really nervous..nervous about the food, the people, my safety. All sorts of things. J says it shouldn't be too terrible. But what does he know lol. 


Life has been extremely hectic lately & I'm sorry I haven't written. I hope everything had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The past couple of weeks I've been trying to get all of my school work finished & get everything ready for my trip to India. I've also been feeling really down lately. Not only because J isn't here..but because of my "friends". There are a few people that I realized, in the last couple of weeks, that I just cannot rely on. These people made so many promises to me.."We'll always be there for you." "When J is gone, we'll hang out alll the time"..yeah, well I guess promises don't mean much to people these days. I thought I could count on these people and go to them whenever I needed to talk about J being away. But every time I try, they're "too busy" to hang out or they don't pick up when I  call or return my phone calls. So I've been trying to make it through all of this. But I  know I'll get through this..with or without them. 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment