Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TOMORROW!!

The day is finally here! Tomorrow J and I are getting married. We're having a very small ceremony with my family and a few close friends. Oh my gosh, I can't believe that tomorrow I am marrying my best friend, my soul mate, the person I am spending the rest of my life with. Having a small ceremony like this was not what we were expecting at all...but I know tomorrow will be absolutely perfect. Who cares if it's supposed to pour tomorrow or there are people that don't support us. We're meant to be together. Forever. There is nothing in this world tha would change my feelings for him. He is an incredible man. And I am the luckiest girl in this entire world! We're getting married! Ahhhh!!! :) 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading this a day late so, Happy Wedding Day!!! This post was so sweet; I got goosebumps. Btw, it poured the day of our big wedding celebration - we had an outdoor wedding and my dress (along with all our guest's feet) was covered in mud...it was still one of the best days of my life :) It's all about what you make of it, and you have the right positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and have the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day, enjoy every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding loves lovely. SOmetimes you guys just have to do whats right for you and the others will learn to accept it. you two look truely in love. your dress is adorable. where did you find it!? also i think its time to take the plunge and update that blog name to marine WIFE

    ReplyDelete